This asset pack is incredibly versatile and fun to work with. The multiple color palettes also introduce an opportunity to use shifting palettes as a game mechanic!
Adventure Tileset/Sprite Pack
A downloadable asset pack
This Asset Pack is a collection of tiles/sprites from a now shelved game project I started in early to mid 2020. The point of the game was to explore a lost temple by drawing marks on the terrain/making a map, opening gates by offering items to shrines, and collecting treasure along the way. Eventually, I lost interest in the prototype, but I feel like it would be a waste to just sit on the pixel art I made for it, so here it is!
The collection consists of:
- Wall/floor tiles
- Some objects in the rooms (statues, fountains, etc.)
- GUI/HUD assets (cursors, map icon)
- Some particle effects (dust, explosions)
- Player animations (run-cycles, falling, jumping)
- Various items (collectables/tools)
- The mockup/prototype screenshots shown on this page, as a reference for how the tiles/sprites might be used
These assets also come in two palette "flavours:" the original PICO 8 palette which was used in the game prototype, as well as an NES palette variant for some variety. If used (especially in commercial projects), credit would be appreciated!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.50 USD. You will get access to the following files: